From Day’s Lock mooring site you can see two hills tops, these are commonly known as Wittenham Clumps. Above Day’s Lock is Lake Field and just below is Thames Path.
See the map below for our Mooring locations.
Day's Lock is the main gauging station for measuring the flow of water in the River Thames. From the lock you can see two hills tops, these are the Sinodun Hills, commonly known as Wittenham Clumps.
Day's Lock is said to be the most historic place in Oxfordshire. There are many reasons for this: a hilltop fort was built by iron-age man on Castle Hill and when the Romans invaded they built a camp where the nearest town would be founded, Dorchester.
Above Day's Lock is Lake Field and just below is Thames Path.
- Day's Lock: £10 per night
- Thames Path: £7 per night
- Lake Field: £7 per night
- Maximum of three nights per booking
- Arrival time from 13:00, departure time by 12:00
- You will receive a booking confirmation by email
- You can change or cancel your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the booking
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice are no refundable
During your mooring at Bishop's Court Farm, please ensure dogs are kept on a lead at all times.